Welcome to Mr. Silvera's webpage.
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at email@example.com.
- I hope that this website is helpful to you throughout the school year.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
I am available for extra help almost every day before school at 8:20 and after school until 3:45.
Belleville Middle School
1. Be on time to class and be in your seat when the bell rings.
2. Start the Do Now immediately.
3. Be prepared for class with the following: Pen or pencil, Textbook, Notebook, Homework
4. Talk only when allowed.
5. Control your behavior while in the classroom and while in the hallways.
6. Do NOT cheat.
7. Do not be disrespectful to anyone at any time.
8. Gum is NOT allowed in our school or in the classroom OR hallways.
1. Homework is typically assigned 3-4 times a week and is usually a worksheet. The average assignment
will take about 15-25 minutes to complete. It is expected that all homework will be completed.
2. If you are absent when an assignment is due or has been given, it is your responsibility to hand it in
on the following day.
Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. This includes too much talking, rude or disrespectful
behavior to ANYONE in the class or in the hallways.
Consequences - Consequences for behavior problems are as follows:
a. First infraction – zero for the day
b. Second infraction – zero for the day, call to parent and/or one day detention
c. Third infraction – zero for the day, report to main office, parent conference, additional detention
Your grade will be determined using the following percentages:
Homework – 25% Quizzes– 30% Tests – 30% Participation & Preparedness – 15%
Extra help is available any day after school (3:05) or any morning before school (8:20-8:45).